In November, John and Theresa were featured guests on the interior design podcast, A Well-Designed Business®. This podcast is hosted by LuAnn Nigara, formerly a co-owner of a window treatment retailer. LuAnn is passionate about helping interior design professionals interested operate profitable and productive businesses through her book, podcast, and live media appearances. Her bi-weekly podcast features some of the top interior designers from around the country.
On this episode of the podcast, LuAnn talks with John and Theresa about CIRCLE. Some of the highlights include:
- Their way of explaining to a client why they would do well to make use of a designer, as well as a builder and an architect.
- Why they invest so much in their 3D visualizations.
- How 3D modeling can help prevent disconnect with the various players working on projects.
- How it really helps to have an architect on board with their projects.
- What they do to make projects easier to understand for their clients.
- Following the steps of a tried-and-true-process.
- Realizing that it’s all about serving the client.
- And much more!
Use the link below to listen to the podcast!